Monday, December 30, 2013

Stop #22: LiveBinders

For the LiveBinders assignment, I chose to create my binders as if I were already teaching high school courses.  My binders are named "Sophomore English," "Creative Writing," and "My Teaching Stuff."  The first two are for lesson plans and resources for the classes I "am teaching" and the third is a place for me to gather information to improve my approach in the classroom.  I chose to embed my Sophomore English Binder.  It includes a document with a game board I made for pronoun bingo and a lesson about pronouns as well as passages my students can use for proofreading.  This site would be useful both for me as a teacher and for my students.  They could actually use LiveBinders instead of keeping a 3-ring binder (which no one likes after all).  It could really cut down on paper waste, and it would make it easier for my students to maintain organization throughout a semester.


No comments:

Post a Comment